Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gocco Has Taken Over My Life.




And I think I love it.

I have been doing graduation announcements. One girl said that she likes planetary science which I really wish I were into. I need to be a little more rounded in my life (not round, mind you I already have that). These were all really fun to do. One was for a girl interning in DC hence the cherry blossoms. And then Elisa my sister, I thought the curry color was fitting. She is graduating from BYU, and then going to the UoU's Medical school in the fall. I am really proud of her and glad that she is going to be close by.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow, you're in business already! they all look awesome, whitney! (where did you get your paper?)

Aim said...

I am so jealous, you are so creative. Those look great!

Whitney said...

xpedex and scrapbooking stores, are the place to go.

Jen and Shane said...

i would be taken over as well by a printer that kicks butt like that! my printer has recently gone the way of mediocre electronics probably due to the all to oft power surges and outages. i'm trying to simplify anyway while getting ready for our move. i'l be ini utah in july. can't wait to see you!

andi said...

I want you to take over MY life!

Anonymous said...

(i was telling aaron that you were doing gocco announcements, etc. and he was like 'so she's probably paid that thing off a few times over.... what are YOU doing with yours?'

ha!)

Whitney said...

Jen- yeah!
Kirsten- You can always tell him to remember that he wanted you to have it to get back to art. And is that really about money.
Andi-If you really saw my life right now, you would not say that. I don't make the best decisions and I rip myself off constantly.

andi said...

Hey- I want to hire you some Katie graduation announcements. How much. I think she would love ones in Curry too.

It makes me want to have a baby just to get some announcements.

Morgan Moore said...

holy crap these are AMAZING. Seriously need to get myself one of them- but fear they won't look 1/10th as cool as yours (okay I'm quite sure they won't)You are amazing!

andi said...

POST THE DOG!! I NEED THE REST OF THE STORY!!!

marshall p said...

you are my crush. when are you going to post something? oh, never? that's when. I guess I'll go visit sad-town for a whilst.