Saturday, October 11, 2008

Guess who remembered their password?


Me.
Does it mean I will blog? I don't know, but it will be much more likely now. I was looking through this today and realized how much I really do like the people who read it.

Warning: This boy and dog are deceiving, though they might look cute, their actions defy this. They are not potty trained and like to tear things up into tiny little pieces. They do like to cuddle and are cute when they are asleep, which almost makes up for their terror through out the day.

9 comments:

Carina said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!


"that millie, she's huge now! i wonder if she'll still like me..."
-tessa

marshall p said...

aw! so cute! good job password rememberer.

NEC said...

Wow, this is one day of my life I will definitely remember.

Anonymous said...

Oh I was hoping you'd be back! That is one adorable boy...and they do grow up and all those terrible, horrible, take all day to clean up things they do make great stories around the campfire. Carry on, you're a darling mom!

Aim said...

I'm so glad that you are back to blogging!

Emily said...

I saw your photo on cindy's blog and got lonesome for you. This is a sure sign it's been to long since we hung out. By the way no body does halloween better than you and yours. Missing your beautiful face---em

andi said...

Just send me your password before you forget it again. I will keep it in my "secret file" until you need it again.

It has been WAY too long!

Jen and Shane said...

Millie is soooo cute. Was she a princess for Halloween?