Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I heart my mom

I just want to say I love my mother. She schedule time with me on her calendar a month ago to come over on Oct. 19th. And she did come, and it was worth the wait. She helped me clean the boy’s room. She taught me all the tips like make the boys clean their room before they go to sleep, and they will not only sleep better, they will want it clean. I wish she had taught me this as a child, because I am afraid that I am becoming addicted to sleeping pills, and I do not want to clean my room at all. It was a lovely day, I love my boy’s room and just like to lay in it and look at all of the good kid stuff.





Kind of creepy but hot.

If anyone is stuck within 200 miles of my mom she will come and pick you up, that is just the type of person she is. I want to be just like her. (If you are stuck somewhere you might have to pay for the gas, I am still not as well to do as my Mom.) So I got to got to Pocatello Idaho to pick up some of Cory’s stranded friends. I guess the good people of Idaho don’t like to give rides to hitchhikers. I kind of understand, they kind of did stink. I just like that I got to spend time with my Mom two times in one week.

6 comments:

Carina said...

Great tip on the rooms, I'm definitely going to try to implement it.

And your mom really is cool, she was telling me a couple years ago about some of the charity trips she's taken to South America.

mirjam said...

Oh, I love my Mom, too. She lives across an ocean, but when she is here she cleans my kitchen every night and takes the children for 3 hour walks every morning. And I love my kids rooms when they are clean and organized. Good luck with the cleaning every evening. Thats what we do and sometimes it works well, other days not so well... Thanks for this lovely post.

Erik Dalzen said...

I heart your mom too.

Aim said...

Thanks Whitney for the posts, you did add to my daily entertainment, or my daily avoiding doing the house work that I should be doing.

Mom's are great, I really don't know what I would do if I lived farther away from my mom. Just a couple of days ago mine came up just to help me get some piles of laundry put away. And one of the best things about having a baby is that my mom comes and stays with us and cleans and helps take care of the kids and stuff, It's great!

Anonymous said...

yup, moms are the best.

the room is looking great - i hadn't seen the new bunk yet - very cool.

andi said...

Can I rent your mother?