Sunday, October 28, 2007

Baby Needs Cigarettes


Saturdays War Protest, Ari made his own sign.

This woman wants to be Miss Utah, she wants to have her picture taken with children and uses the f-word a lot.
Ari made this sign also, we couldn't figure it out, I think he was trying to copy a ron paul sign (kim you should be proud).
After a long day of protesting (which really ended up being a nice peaceful walk from the capital to the courthouse, I can't believe how many hoops you have to jump through to do something like this, did you know a stick to hold a sign is considered a concealed weapon?)
Nico fell asleep, and became a stand for people to pick up the Mormon Worker. It is a paper that my siblings and friends have been working on, it is pretty interesting, and has gotten a really positive response from the Salt Lake Tribune and the Washington Post. I am proud of them. There website doesn't seem to be working, but please let me know if you would like a copy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha! ari's signs rock. the shot of him with the capitol in the background is awesome.

Carina said...

We're out of the Gerber low tars, so if you can score a pack or two, let me know.

Whitney said...

I am afraid there will be no more cigarettes for babies, I just saw on the news that this store was robbed at gun point, the clerk grabbed the rifle and beat the robber with it. I think I need to find a safer place for baby cigarettes.

bug girl said...

Forget Ron Paul (J/K), Ari for President! He'd do a much better job than the current president (spelled with a baby p).

Way to be out there and making a statement. I need to do something like that.

Morgan Moore said...

The signs are totally awesome and the boys are just too cute. What star wars characters are they going to be for Halloween??

andi said...

Whitney, how, how do you do it? Maybe in my next life I will get the gift. That shot of the Baby Needs Cigs needs to be a poster. I'd buy it.