Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What I am doing now.


i have cut back on my hours at work to one full day and one part day a week. i want more time for my children for john and for myself.

i am going to make a website and try to get some photography work. i love to take photos of children and weddings, so that is what i am going to focus on. Andi once told me that i just need to just sell myself. so that is what i am going to try to do. i am going to work on my art, and my crafts and see if i can support my creative habits. i have been so excited that i haven’t been able so sleep. staying up at night thinking about all of the things i am going to be able to accomplish in my spare time. because of not sleeping i spend most of the day laying on the couch and wishing i could get some rest. i hope this will stop soon and that i can put my new found excitement to work.

ikea and julie buck, are now both in utah (at least julie is here until friday). i feel like i am living in a dream.

This post was originally made in june, right before 'the flood' so the website is still in the works.

5 comments:

andi said...

Who took the picture? You look like you are 17 and weigh 100 pounds. And just for the record ... I'll sell ya, baby!

Whitney said...

ari took the photo (self timer). He was sad he didn't have a family photo for his special day at school. by the way i am 100 pounds, thanks for noticing.

Cindy Bean said...

I am 100 pounds too.

Morgan Moore said...

You guys are so adorable! You should totally pursue your creative endeavors. You are so talented anyway- it will be a cinch to sell yourself.

kirsten*can said...

hey, are you on flickr yet?