Sunday, July 8, 2007

under pressure



i am feeling some pressure to start this blog. how can i be a good friend or family member if my friends and family can not occasionally peek into my life. i have a little bit of phobia of email and instant communication, i don't like the telephone, i think i just don't like to talk very much. or type for that matter, and reading through this i can see why, i sound kind of dumb. oh well.

i came home from work and ari dressed himself. nicos black pants and and his black zapatisa t-shirt, were awesome. i told him he look like a rock star. he asked why, and i explained that rock stars wore black to look cool. he informed me that he just wore black because he liked it. at least he doesn't wear 'black on the outside, because that is how he feels on the inside'. my goal in life is to keep him from that.
nico is pretty cute to. even when he drinks his "chocolate milk shake" but not so much when he dumps it all over the floor and then paints with it.

4 comments:

Morgan Moore said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY, Whitney! I think about you so much and I'm so glad that I get to peek into your life now :)

I think your first post sounded great!

xoxo

andi said...

screw the pressure. Just post 4 photos a day and let everyone else make up their own captions. I LOVE IT!

kirsten*can said...

holy cow nico is cute! ari, too, don't get me wrong - but those cheeks! :)

found your new blog (thanks for telling me! :) via technorati - hey you spelled my name wrong! boo!

Carina said...

I'm too excited!