Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dead Puppies

Ari and Nico wants a puppy for Christmas. Nico says he wants a puppy named baby chihuahua , I don't think he cares that it is a chihuahua he just wants to call it that. John refuses, and I can't blame him. John said no, and Ari thought he was being tricky and said that he will get one any ways, he will just tell Santa to bring him one. John told him that Santa can't bring puppies, that it is to cold and they die in the sleigh, so Santa can't bring puppies. He bought it and knows he can't have one. Nico on the other hand, doesn't buy it. He keeps telling us, "Santa said Yes!" He asked Santa for one anyways, and I guess this guy said yes. I think he is going to be said, I might have to buy one of those breathing stuffed animals. Luckily we are babysiting Emily Shakes new chihuahua in January for a week. I think I want a puppy for Christmas to, but I don't dare tell John.

6 comments:

kirsten said...

dude. don't do it!

i've heard that puppies are like newborns. my SIL was up in the middle of the night with her baby PUPPY for weeks. she was exhausted.

so hold off, at least for now!

Aim said...

We have thought of getting a puppy but I don't have the patience to deal with all the stuff that they chew and all the pee and poop and training them. I think that if we ever get a dog, we will adopt a trained one from a shelter. And we are going to wait until the baby is older. But if you really want a puppy, my parents dogs girlfriend just had puppies and I could maybe get you one for free. But they would still be too young to take away from the mom by Christmas.

bug girl said...

I think you bypass the puppy thing, go to a rescue kennel and find a small durable dog that has been potty trained and is docile and sweet. I think they let you take them home to try them on for the right fit. Don't take the dog without trying it at home for a few days. Don't get a digger or a barker. But a nice kind and gentle dog that loves you.

andi said...

I think it is time for you to post again, Whit. Just a thought. You were doing such a good job there for a while. Two post in December alone. Here we are in February and still NOTHIN.

Aim said...

Yep, I've been waiting too. I did another post. I think it's about your turn.

Cory Bushman said...

I got Nico a puppy for his birthday!