Tuesday, August 7, 2007

to answer andi's question yes i did get my hair cut. i don't know what i was thinking, and when anyone asks me if they should get their hair cut, i say of course you should. if anyone wonders about my pose, the hair cut is a version of posh spices hair, and i channeled her for the iphotobooth pose. she is kind of hot, even though i hate to admit it. anika (morgans sister) she is my new hair stylist, she owns aerolab on broadway it SLC.I highly recommend her. This is taken after weeding my garden and being hot all day, imagine what it would look like if i actually did it.

6 comments:

kirsten said...

i thought it looked shorter (and nice - i like it) - sorry i didn't say anything yesterday! :)

and you weeded?

andi said...

I am SOOOOO jealous. I think I will follow suit by Sept. or Oct. It is always better on you than on me.

Carina said...

I LOVE that cut. I haven't cut my hair in almost 9 months and it looks like it too. I've just been waiting for the rest of my hair to finish falling out now that baby number two is here.

I'm so glad I found your blog. I saw Ike the other night--he's exhibiting in my friend Tiffany's gallery downtown. It was such a trip to run into him and the grows.
(it's Carina, btw)

Carina said...

p.s. I wish my hair did cool things like yours does.

Morgan Moore said...

You look like a rockstar! I LOVE IT!!

Cindy Bean said...

Pretty! So very pretty! I mean, it's no late-at-night cut with children's scissors kind of cut, but still so very pretty!